The jury chose the winners of the first "Geopark through the Lens" photo contest In total, the organizers received almost 1000 photos from 67 photo artists from Ufa, Sterlitamak, Salavat, Ishimbay, the districts closest to the geopark, as well as a participant from Chelyabinsk.
As a result of voting, 27 winners and prize-winners in 9 categories were determined according to three criteria. All participants will receive an electronic certificate of participation. The first prize winners will receive certificates for 10,000 rubles to buy photo equipment, other winners will receive special branded souvenirs from the Toratau Geopark. The award ceremony will take place next week.
Category "The taste of the Geopark"
First place: Leonid Yegorov. "Beremes"
Second place: Leonid Yegorov. "Gubadia"
Third place: Leonid Yegorov. "Qistibi"
Category "Geopark at an altitude"
First place: Eduard Galeev. "View from afar"
Second place: Sergey Fedorov. "Gorge near the village of Makarovo"
Third place: Evgeny Ilyin. "Toratau"
Category "Resident of Toratau"
First place: Vasily Shadrin. "Tabyn"
Second place: Natalia Gnatenko. "Young paraglider Anastasia Tafintseva"
Third place: Natalia Gnatenko. "Rinat Sitdikov. Paraglider"
Category "Cultural, historical, architectural landmark"
First place: Lyudmila Yastrebova. "Krasnousolsky Church"
Second place: Alina Kashkaval. "Church of the Kazan Mother of God"
Third place: Peter Ponomarev. "The Toratau Eco-hotel"
Category "Underrated object"
First place: Natalia Gnatenko. "The grotto opposite Kinderlinskaya Cave"
Second place: Peter Orlov. "The Abode of the Elves"
Third place: Irina Savchenko. "The Dying Church"
First place: Alya Pogorelova. "Craft"
Second place: Sergey Pilipchuk. "Wood carving"
Third place: Irina Savchenko. "The Idols of the Shaman's Hut"
Category "Unique Heritage"
First place: Gulnaz Sakulina. "The Eye of the Underworld"
Second place: Vasily Shadrin. "Ukly-Kaya"
Third place: Rustam Igibaev. "Morning"
Category "The Flora and Fauna of the Geopark"
First place: Peter Orlov. "Dayflower"
Second place: Alya Pogorelova. "Gopher"
Third place: Vasily Shadrin. "The duck pond"
Category "This is Bashkiria"
First place: Kamila Danilova. "Khomay"
Second place: Gulnara Shafikova. "This is Bashkiria"
Third place: Denis Moroz. "The girl at Toratau"
We thank the administration of the "Fotograf" photo supplies store for their help and many thanks to our judges:
- Tamara Andreeva - photographer (Sterlitamak), member of the Union of Photographers of Russia, member of the Union of Journalists of Russia.
- Raphael Kadyrov - Bashkir painter and graphic artist. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia. Winner of the Salavat Yulaev award.
- Rais Gabitov - blogger, Ambassador of Bashkiria, author of the Great South Ural Trail.
- Ildar Gumerov - photographer (Ufa), photography teacher, organizer and participant of numerous exhibitions in Bashkiria, Kazan, Moscow, Kaliningrad, Svetlogorsk, Lithuania, and Europe.
- Artur Biktimirov - Deputy General Director of the Toratau Geopark.
- Ekaterina Averyanova - photographer (Sterlitamak), chairman of the Union of Photo Artists of Sterlitamak.
- Aliya Askarova – education researcher, Toratau Geopark.
- Faniz Ardislamov-geologist, Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences, tourist, photographer, blogger.
- Julia Gimalov – head of the Bashkir tour operator "Bashgid".
- Airat Minnibayev - teacher of additional education, head of the children's and youth geological movement of the Gafuriysky district, chairman of the Gafuri local branch of the Russian Geographical Society.
Participants will be informed about the place of awarding prizes later. Electronic certificates of participation will be sent to the email address specified in the application.